Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Weight-Loss Wednesday 2/11/09

Every Wednesday we will post our percentage losses. We want to keep our actual weight to ourselves and to make the competition fair we will use our weight loss percentage only. To learn how to calculate your percentage of weight lost, go to http://www.freedieting.com/tools/weight_loss_calculator.htm and use the Percentage Loss Calculator at the bottom of the page.

On the first Wednesday of the month, we will also post photo updates.

Sorry for the late update... We've added wind storm to our many crazy weather events lately and I was a bit distracted today. JS is still maintaining a good lead and the rest of the board was a little shuffled around. Let's all kick it in to high gear this last 3 weeks!!! Good work!!!

JS: 5.46%
NG: 4.25%
Alex: 4%
Mama J.: 3.8%
NS: 3.76%
BG: 3.53%
Mama Drama: 3.31%


~NG

1 comment:

Randi Skaggs said...

Can you say "YO YO?"

It's that time of the month and breastfeeding. Those of my excuses. My eating hasn't been all that different and I've been exercising every day. I'm finding it very hard not to be discouraged.

Boo.