Ok, I have been alcohol-free for over a week now, but I've had a little caffeine here and there. This morning Don and I are watching the inauguration coverage and i would have loved to have had Mimosas to celebrate, but instead... we made coffee. Delicious, caffeinated coffee. I had forgotten how much i love herbal tea, and have been enjoying it these last few chilly days, but cozying up on the couch watching people celebrate in D.C. with a cup of trader joe's coffee is exactly what I wanted.
I don't want to jinx anything, but I am following this eating plan to the T (other than the caffeine, ok, ok) and unlike the last time i tried to follow induction, it is WORKING! I feel amazing and I'm already seeing great results on the scale. I wish I had taken my measurements but i forgot. It's so encouraging, and so are all of you.
Happy Inauguration Day!!! I hope everyone is somewhere today where they can witness this historic, awesome event. Did you all know Obama is being sworn in on Lincoln's Bible? Eeeee chills!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment