Thursday, January 15, 2009

A WW Suggestion and a Request

Afternoons are the danger zone for Mama Drama. I eat a healthy breakfast, a lovely lunch, I might have a piece of fruit for a snack here or there, but when 3pm hits, I want to shovel a mountain of food in my mouth. It's easy to tell myself I need the calories because I'm breastfeeding, but my chunky little girl will be just fine without them.

So I've discovered the majesty of Fiber One bars. At just 2 points, they barely make a dent into my daily allowance. They also satisfy both my need for crunch and my need for chocolate. Best of all, they are filling due to all the fiber (9 grams), which is apparently really important for women who are dieting.

Now, a request: we just got a crock pot! So, does anyone have any good WW recipes for my new contraption???

1 comment:

Lex said...

oooh i love my crock pot!

alas, i have no suggestions for you. but when you find some you will be the happiest.