Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Weight-Loss Wednesday 1/21/09

Every Wednesday we will post our percentage losses. We want to keep our actual weight to ourselves and to make the competition fair we will use our weight loss percentage only. To learn how to calculate your percentage of weight lost, go to http://www.freedieting.com/tools/weight_loss_calculator.htm and use the Percentage Loss Calculator at the bottom of the page.

On the first Wednesday of the month, we will also post photo updates.



Alright! We've conquered another week and it looks like there's been some serious shrinkin' going on! Alex is our winner this week! Congratulations!!! It goes to show you, it's anybody's game!

Alex: 4%
JS: 3.93%
NG: 3.76%
NS: 3.62%
Mama J.: 3.45%
BG: 2.85%
Mama Drama: 2.21%

Keep it up and keep your eye on the ULTIMATE prize: how great you'll feel when you achieve your first goal! Good luck!!!

~NG

3 comments:

Randi Skaggs said...

Poop poop poop! I hate being a girl during a certain time of the month. Life ain't fair. Grumble grumble congrats Alex grumble grumble...

Nikole said...

Way to go, Alex!! Jason and I are doing Atkins too & loving it. We must share recipes... I've got a great one for enchilada casserole. I'll post it when I can figure out how to do it!! :)

Nikole said...

Hey Nora, can you add me as an author? nikole.skaggs@gmail.com is my id... when I try to sign in, it says I'm not an author of any blogs. I'm loving this... all of us have at least lost 2% of our body weight! awesome!